Wednesday, February 14

Clemson Basketball: Tonight @ Wake

Note:
  1. Wake has won 15 straight in series at Winston-Salem.
  2. Clemson can and should win this game.
  3. A Clemson loss = NIT bid.
  4. A Clemson win tonight and two-three more solidifies our NCAA chances.
  5. Clemson's schedule the next four days is treacherous, and dangerous. It is imperative not to look forward to the Duke game.
  6. I know OP likes Sam Perry, but 4.8 ppg and 3.0 rpg? Ishmael Smith of WF, listed height 5-11, averages 3.4 rpg.


Open letter to Sam Perry:

Dear Sam,

I am glad to see you are such an integral part of the Clemson Basketball team. The T-shirt you wear beneath your jersey which once gave the team such a boost you were labeled an "Energy Brother," seems to be weighing you down. Why not try just wearing the jersey? What about a material with moisture-wicking? Nike and Under Armor both have solid products. This has been bothering me for a while and I apologize. I know your sleeves aren't as long as Shawan Robinson's were, but I still think you should look into it.

Let me know what you think.

Signed,
the-op.blogspot.com

Also, we are still in the "should be in" category in ESPN's drive to 65.
ESPN's Bracketology has us listed now as a 7 seed playing Missouri St. in New Orleans. However, I think things could be shaken up a bit after FSU's win last in Chapel Hill.

Until the future,

Go Tigers!

No comments: