Tuesday, March 17

Clemson Basketball Morning News- St. Patrick's Day Edition

The team is on the plane en route to KC.
Now, let's begin with an article from the Greenville News about Beilein his surprise NCAA tournament bid.

Apparently Beilein is watching video of Clemson- The Greenville News
“When I saw the block M come up there, I didn’t know who we were playing, where we were playing.” “I felt like Jim Valvano (after N.C. State’s 1983 national title). I was trying to look for someone to hug. My family was in a group hug and they didn’t even know I was hugging them, it was great.” John Beilein after selection Sunday.
Here is a little advice for the Tigers from The State.
Also, from the Anderson Independent, Tigers, Wolverines very familiar with each other.

From the world of Michigan:
Michigan point guard Lee's road less traveled to NCAA tournament pays off.
Beilein has made Michigan a tournament team
Get ready to run- here comes Clemson

Go Tigers!

No comments: