Tuesday, March 2

Trevor Booker / David Potter Senior night Tonight.

Booker's Roar!
Trevor Booker's senior night is tonight against GT. This will be his 131st career starts. I don't think I have done anything 131 times in my entire life.

David Potter's senior night is tonight as well. He started his senior campaign strong and has had some decent games recently, but hopefully will show up for his last Littlejohn game.

This is a must win game for the Tigers. They weathered ugly play Sunday in Tallahassee and now have the last home game of the season.

Here are the specifics:

When: 8:00pm
Where: Littlejohn Coliseum, Clemson, SC
What: Clemson vs. GT
Watch: Raycom
Follow: SCACCHoops

In lieu of writing a preview or stating the blatantly obvious, I am including some of my favorite Potter and Booker pictures from the past three years of The OP Blog in addition to links to all posts tagged Trevor Booker and David Potter.

Here is what Clemson teammate James Mays had to say of Booker from way back, this is from a Greenville News article:
James Mays says of my boy, "All I knew about him before was that he was just another freshman coming in. I had heard he was pretty good and I knew he was Mr. Basketball in South Carolina and stuff, but I'd never seen him play. As practice went on and we started scrimmaging, I was like, 'Oh, this kid's pretty nice.'"

"He's going to be incredible."
Yes, Pretty Nice.
Booker Celebrates made shot

Big Booker Dunk

Svelt Booker
 

Booker and Potter's heads on sticks


Oh, the Booker Mohawk


This is for all of you!


Trevor smirk

Celebrate
 
  
How do I look?

Bronzed Booker

Duke Dunk
 

 Trevor Booker Passes the Torch to his younger brother Devin

David Potter defends

David Potter makes three shots

A few Booker and Potter Errors

Potter is Prolific

Thanks for the all you've done,
From The OP Blog.

Go Tigers!

No comments: