Tuesday, March 18

Oliver Purnell's Posse T- shirt

This Oliver Purnell's Posse T-Shirt could be yours.
I have one, unworn, large Oliver Purnell Posse T-shirt.


Rules:

Email me your best photo of Clemson Basketball at the(dot)op(dot)blog(at)gmail(dot)com

  • If I receive the picture of Terrence Oglesby and SVP from someone, that person automatically wins.
  • If I receive multiple images of said encounter, the first one wins.
  • Originals will be considered before licensed, edited images, or photo-montages.

I will judge the photo, contact the winner via email, get the winner's contact information and send the winner the shirt in the mail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in the tshirt. replyi back to oj97vmi@yahoo.com if you still have it.

Anonymous said...

I would really like a t-shirt. If you could e-mail me at hintonrh@appstate.edu that would be great