Thursday, March 6

Georgia Tech is a losing Team, but we got Peacocked

We lost.
We didn't play well.
It is math.

GT, still, didn't deserve to win- mostly because they are GT. I don't know that we deserved to win either, though.

The best thing I can say is that Cliff Hammonds is the best player Clemson has had in a long time.

This is not hyperbole.

He has a broken wrist, he is missing teeth, he has a young son and wife, his major is Architecture, he has a higher GPA than most anyone who I know that graduated from Clemson, and still he scores 15, with 8 rebounds, and 3 assists.

I cannot blame him. I will not. He has exceeded all expectations.

Now, this game is dead to me. I am looking forward to the VT game at home- Senior night for James Mays, Sam Perry and Uncle Cliff.

I guess it was Tetris Brain.

Still, Go Tigers!

No comments: